• RCT payments – all principle contractors are obliged to use the electronic RTC payment
system and must.
• Company formations and registration with CRO
• Registering of business names
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Bookkeeping and VAT returns
• Advice on allowable business expenses
• Annual company returns
• Payroll Processing
• Tax compliance work
Contractors operating in the building sector are carrying on taxable activities and are obliged to
register for VAT if their annual turnover exceeds (or is likely to exceed) the figure specified in the
Where contractors (principals or subcontractors) have employees, they must register for and
operate PAYE/PRSI for those employees.